You can read our shipping-related policy & procedures here.
At ACBouquet, we understand that the gifts that you purchase through us are more than just bouquets. They are symbols of your appreciation, love, happiness, sorrow, or success. As such, we believe that it is essential that both you and your special recipient are satisfied with your purchase. Above all else, your reasons for sending a gift basket are upper most in our minds, and we do our absolute best to fulfill your expectations.
Customer MAY be eligible for a refund (full or partial) if one of the following events occur:
- Product is DAMAGED: Customer must contact ACBouquet within 3 days upon receipt of order to be eligible for an exchange or refund. Refunds will not be given until the damaged product has been returned to ACBouquet, or to the shipping company to verify damage. Before returning a product to ACBouquet, the customer must notify ACBouquet at 1-509-332-3605, our contact form, or via e-mail at ACBouquet@live.com and receive written approval (via email) of refund.
- Package does not arrive at its specified destination, or is delivered to the wrong destination due to improper addressing of the package due to error of ACBouquet. Wrong Address: Please be certain of the shipping address you provide is correct for the recipient before ordering. Our shipping companies make every attempt possible to get all packages in a timely manner and will attempt on their own to locate a corrected address whether it is a missing apartment or suite number, different zip code or entirely new address. They usually will not contact us unless they are unable to obtain the correct information on their own or the recipient is not at the intended address (i.e. they have moved). For ANY large or small address correction, the shipping companies will automatically charge us $12-15 to make this correction, An address correction fee of $12.50 is billed to your charge card in these circumstances. If we find that it was our fault in sending to the wrong address we will not pass this charge to you. If you are unsure of your gift recipient’s address we recommend you try www.anywho.com or www.white pages.com, although this information may not be up to date if a person has recently moved.
- Returns Due to Dissatisfaction: If purchaser received a package and is dissatisfied with it in any way and wishes to return it, the customer must contact ACBouquet within three (3) Business Days of receipt of the package. Upon approval of the returns department, Customer may ship the package back (at customer's expense) for a refund (less the original shipping fees) PROVIDED that the product have not been opened or eaten. Our Candy Bouquets are food products. For quality assurance purposes, once they are opened, or tampered with in any way, we cannot re-stock them or re-use them.
ACBouquet is NOT required to give a shipping refund if the customer put an incorrect shipping address on the package, or if the package arrives on the specified guaranteed day, but was unable to be delivered due to the following:
1. Recipient NOT at the specified address
2. Business Closed for the Holiday or Weekend
3. Recipient has already checked out of their Hotel, Motel, or Hospital Room
4. No one was at home at the time of delivery
5. Package was rejected by recipient
6. Package was rejected by Company or Personnel in charge of receiving said packages
7. Wrong Address was given by customer
8. Inclement weather prevents the shipment from arriving on time.
ACBouquet works hard to ensure the beauty and quality of the gift we are sending you. Based on season and availability, we reserve the right to make appropriate substitutions in containers or ingredients of equal or better value than those depicted on our web site. We will make every effort to supply products as represented on our website. Not all packaging, however, may look identical to the products photographed as packaging colors and shapes may change. In addition, some photographs displayed are of particular sizes of the products, which you have not ordered. With this in mind, please be aware that a substitution or variance in flavor or packaging does not justify an item being returned at our expense, a discount, or refund of any kind.
If for any reason other than damages or errors on the part of ACBouquet, a customer wants to return a gift, they may do so at their own expense plus an additional 20% restocking fee within 3 days of the gift being delivered. Original shipping charges are not refundable.
If you have ideas of how we can improve our service to you or have any further questions regarding ACBouquet, Shipping or Refund Policies, please contact us at 1-509-332-3605, our contact page, or via e-mail at email@example.com.